How it Works
Have you just received a voucher?
- Keep your voucher code SMS until the voucher has been redeemed.
- Take your voucher code in-store with you and shop for your selected items.
- Your vouchers can only be used in-store (not online), unless otherwise stated.
- You need to show the code to the cashier at check out. The cashier will enter your voucher code into the pin pad.
- The voucher value will be deducted from your total purchase value.
- You will not be given any change if the value of the purchase for which the voucher is used is less than the value of the voucher.
- If the full value of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, you'll be able to redeem the balance on your next transaction.
- To see your available voucher/s, log in to your account here with your cellphone number and password / OTP (sent to you by SMS)
Would you like to purchase a voucher?
- On the home page, select the gift card/voucher you want to purchase and the voucher value: R100, R250, R500 or R1000.
- Choose whether you want to buy the voucher for yourself or a friend.
- If you choose to buy for a friend, you will be prompted to enter their name and cellphone number. You can also add an optional personalised message.
- In order to complete your payment you will be redirected to the login page to login to your account. If you don't have an account, you can sign up here or via the Sign Up link on the login page.
- Once you have logged in you will confirm your voucher selection before making payment.
- You can choose to pay by PayU Wallet, Visa or MasterCard.
- Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email as proof of payment.
- If the voucher is a gift, the recipient will receive an SMS with a voucher code and further instructions within an hour of payment.
General voucher rules
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be redeemed at other retailers.
- Vouchers can be redeemed until the voucher balance is depleted.
- Should the voucher code be lost or stolen, neither the retailer nor its agents will be liable for any reimbursement of any kind.